At PowerHealth OnDemand, customer success is our #1 priority. Our goal is to deliver optimal value in each of our software releases for our customers and their teams. We are excited to introduce next release.
Our engineering and design teams have been up late creating a new and improved user experience.
• Easy User Navigation: All users from Administrators to Power Users/Analysts to infrequent users from departments will have access to OnDemand’s newly designed and intuitive and organized user interface.
• Mobile Access: This release will feature a new way to stay attached to critical OnDemand information answers using a desktop, laptop, iPad or other tablets. Now users from analysts to department management to executives will be able to more easily view summary level answers through our new OnDemand Watchlist Key Performance Indicators, new Dashboards, Charts, and Analysis Grids. Mobile devices that are “touch-compatible” will now have their OnDemand Answers at their fingertips.
Expanded OnDemand Analytic Reporting
Based upon our OnDemand Community recommendations, we’ve continued to enhance and expand our product line to meet user needs. High level enhancements include updates to the following:
• Financial Performance Analytics now includes areas such as:
1. GL Budget/Variance by organization and individual department, with integration to items such as Labor and Materials Management
2. GL Department Summary
3. GL PowerGrid for Ad hoc Reporting
4. Interactive Income Statement to view and manage all department details
• Clinical Operations Performance Analytics have been expanded and organized to enable users to better visualize and manage bottlenecks to patient throughput in areas from “Door to Discharge”. OnDemand now includes analytics reporting to manage critical areas such as Patient Census, Volumes, OR throughput, and Emergency Department , LABS, and Radiology throughput.
• Quality Performance Analytics have also been enhanced to enable users to view summary and detailed level answers related to better manage quality outcomes by procedure, readmissions by any variable, ICD performance, patient satisfaction, and more.
• OnDemand Support Center: We have revamped our Help & Support system to better accommodate our users from Administrators to Power to Casual users. More to come on this soon!
• Custom Reports to help drive decisions. Users who need additional help generating Answers will find a new OnDemand Reporting Service available to their organization. Users will have easy access to submitting a form our PowerHealth team when they require unique or complex reports that require our services.
• Lean Management System – All OnDemand subscribers now have access to our newly released Lean management solution called Kaizen OnDemand. This system is tailored to help your organization better manage Lean initiatives through an easy to access online system for ANY and ALL staff members. Contact us today to find out more!
OnDemand Go-Live specifics
• The scheduled time for the OnDemand upgrade will occur on Monday, July 22nd and order to minimize user downtime, the upgrade will occur on a weekend night before our scheduled go-live.
• There will be a brief upgrade window when we will perform this service. During the upgrade window, users will receive a message stating that the service is momentarily unavailable. Once the service is available, organizations will be on the OnDemand 5.0 release.
We are providing four 30-minute training sessions to educate OnDemand users on the new release features/enhancements. Please refer to your “5.0 release email” for a schedule of trainings.
Leave A Comment